December 21, 2016

Message from the Board – Appointment of Registrar

I am pleased to announce that the British Columbia College of Social Workers has appointed Ms Chelsea Cooledge, RSW, as Registrar and Chief Executive Officer, commencing January 1, 2017. Chelsea…

Read More
December 1, 2016

Registration Renewal Open

Registration renewal is now open. It is easy and secure to renew online with a credit card. Please follow the instructions below to renew your registration online: Log in to…

Read More
November 4, 2016

Online Portal Access Unavailable Nov 11-13

The College is upgrading our Public Registry and Registrant Login pages. This update is intended to create a more accessible and user friendly interface for registrants and the public. The…

Read More


Board Meeting

JAN 28
January 28, 2017
9:00am - 4:00pm
1430-1200 West 73 Avenue, Vancouver, British Columbia

Seating at Board meetings is limited. To reserve a place, please email your request to the College at