Changing Personal Information

Do you have a new address? Are you changing employers? Are you changing your name?

In accordance with the Bylaws, Registrants are required to provide accurate, up-to-date information to the College. If your name, address or telephone number changes, please let us know.

Simply log into our Member online services site!

Registrants can also complete the Change of Information form which can be faxed to 604-737-6809 or scanned/emailed to the College. Please provide your current email address in order to receive important information and updates on College business.

Name Change

If you have changed your legally recognized name, please submit a written request to change your name with the College by email or mail. Include a copy of the change-of-name certificate, marriage certificate or other relevant information for our records.


As a Registered Social Worker your name and, with your consent, your employment address and telephone number is public and will be published in the online registry. All other personal information is private. The BC College of Social Workers is subject to the provisions of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.